cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I accidently pressed "cancel subscription change" and the plan is gone.

Wildmatt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent please help me, I was scheduled to change subscriptions once my current one is done on the 17th. I was suppose to be getting 5g speed, 40gb data, $34/month. Please restore this, as I can no longer select this plan. I didn't mean to press that button, silly it doesn't ask you if you're sure before doing it. Please just restore my 5g/40gb/$34 switch over for Dec 17th, thanks alot! 

5 REPLIES 5

dwh1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had this happen to me in the fall. It’s a definite design flaw. Cancelling should require explicit confirmation.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Good luck as that promo is no longer available? Did you get a screenshot you could also send to prove? 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Wildmatt 

they might still have it on their system. you will need to change plans immediately though, they cannot reschedule the plan change

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Wildmatt  That’s a pickle , I’m not sure if support can do anything since you accidentally canceled the upcoming plan change . But you can try and see . Hers a direct  link to support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.