cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I SIM card issues

ronsko93
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is I’m card just stopped working in all devices just shows up and no SIM card in device

11 REPLIES 11

Did you port your number to Lucky … cause if you did, you closed your PM account and that’s why it doesn’t work.

hopefully, if you activated an account with them, you did so with a different number that they provided on the activation.

If the device is not blacklisted, @ronsko93 , and the SIM card # matches the one registered under your account information in the profile section of self serve, contact customer support agent and see if they can reprovision it for you:

check for a potential outages in your area first:

https://www.telus.com/en/ns/outages 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 

2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

ronsko93

its the right way and I want to talk to a agent but it just keeps taking me in circles and not letting me talk to someone I’ve been with pm for 3 years now and now I’m just getting **bleep**ed around I’m not impressed atm and probably over a 10 dollar SIM card that I can’t just go to a store and buy 1 I have to order it online and my account is active for 10 more days so I had went bought a lucky SIM card and bought a 55 dollar plan so I can have this issue fixed. It’s **bleep**ing stupid now I’ll have to wait 10 days to get new SIM card and then have to redo my plan when i get it so stupid like come on something has to be done I’m so not impressed

ronsko93

I’ve tried in more then 1 device and nothing

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@ronsko93 - When logged into your My Account go to the Profile section and check the SIM card listed there, and ensure it matches the actual SIM card that is in your device.

If they are different this could be a SIM jacked/fraud issues....likely not the cause here, just confirming before next steps.

Let us know if the numbers match.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

If your SIM card is still installed, reseat it and reboot phone. 

@ronsko93 

Then there could be a provisional issue with the SIM. You will need to contact a CS_Agent to look into the problem.

A friend had the same issue and he put in the SIM backward in the SIM tray so check to see if it is installed correctly.

ronsko93

My account is active

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ronsko93 

Check your account to see if it is Active or suspended.

If you can’t login to your account then it is closed due to nonpayment for longer than 90 days.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Check to see if the device is blacklisted by checking devicecheck.ca

also, check the Telus outage maps for any outages in your location

Also, confirm that the Sim number on the Sim card itself matches the Sim number registered to the account under the respective self-serve account. You will find that under your profile tab in there.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ronsko93   so, you already test the sim card in different phones/

if so, yes, there is a chance the sim card is faulty with "No sim" errro

and you checked My Account and it is active?

if you need a new sim, check it with local Telus/Koodo store  or via Amazon

Need Help? Let's chat.