cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use international free minutes

Atif
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to use my free 500 international minutes by calling india & uae but i am not able to

i have tried using prefixes like 011,  +1 etc but still number does not go thru. Pls advise? 

10 REPLIES 10

UAE has never been on any list of countries to call using Public. There have been some countries that were callable and they turned those off. Maybe it's account dependent. Did you answer whether your spouse is with Public?

Atif

IMG_2883.jpeg

 No i do

Atif

IMG_2883.jpeg

Thanks that helped... but still no idea abt calling uae? 

If your spouse is with Public then she's getting an undocumented benefit. Apparently you're not.

If you can log in to your account then you'll see spinner refresh icons. One is by the shop add-ons button. Click it to make sure you still have those minutes. Maybe you don't.

Atif

Then how come when my spouse calls the number to uae it gors through, but when do it does not?

spinner refredh icon? Where is that? 

@Atif 

log in to your account to see if you have the correct add-on. The add-on you need is the 750  India- Pakistan Long Distance Minutes ($15). None of the other add-ons include calling there. If you have the free 500 Minutes from last Christmas..those minutes did include calling to India.

International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Those minutes include India but not UAE. If an area code you're calling has a zero in front then don't use the zero.

Click on the little spinner refresh icons lower down to make sure you're seeing current info.

Atif

No, it has never connected before. And its not an add on like the picture you posted, rather its the free int'l 500 minutes, appearing in my plan. 

Atif

I am not sure, pls suggest how I can find out? However, my spouse seems to be able to call india & uae, so i am assuming its added. 

Need Help? Let's chat.