cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Holiday add ons?

Kayvee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there

Last year and this I added the free Holiday data. But I don’t know how to use it. 

6 REPLIES 6

bros3n
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

thank you ! i mis understood how that worked. 

Without the long distance add-on, an attempt to call out of Canada would simply not go through. With a valid Long Distance add-on for the country you want to call your call WILL go through.

AE_Collector

Kayvee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone for replying to my question. I understand now. 

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@Kayvee 

If you didn't use them by now it means you never used up your data. Hat plan are you on? Maybe you can save some money and downgrade. The gifts you have could act as safety buffer. It will be used after you consume your monthly data

If you are asking about long distance, check the list of countries supported. To dial number outside Canada you can either dial + followed by county code, then the user nmber, or you can dial 011 instead of+

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kayvee wrote:

Hi there

Last year and this I added the free Holiday data. But I don’t know how to use it. 

@Kayvee 

Do you use your cell data at all? Does it work? Do you pay for so much that you don't use it all?

If your base plan data is enough that you don't use it all then you wouldn't touch the gift add-ons.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Kayvee 

The stay on your account. If you run out of your 30 day plan data then the add-on kicks in for more data until your next payment due date.

For international calling add-ons. Simply use it to call a friend in another country with proper calling out codes 011 etc. Provided it's a country PM allows to call.

Need Help? Let's chat.