cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to upgrade to 4G service

egolf88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I am currently on a basic plan with 3G service. I would like to upgrade to 4G ( yes, I am willing to pay more ). Most 4G plans that Public offered applied to new subscriptions only. Is there an upgrade plan to 4G for existing customers? 

Thank you.

James.  

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@egolf88 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

@egolf88 wrote:

Hi, I am currently on a basic plan with 3G service. I would like to upgrade to 4G ( yes, I am willing to pay more ). Most 4G plans that Public offered applied to new subscriptions only. Is there an upgrade plan to 4G for existing customers? 

There is no add-on package that includes the faster speed.  Existing customers can change to one of the new plans with faster speeds.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

All plans are selectable. Be aware if you signed up using a promo before.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@egolf88 hi just go into your self serve change plans and use the scroll down arrow to view all the plans 

Need Help? Let's chat.