Did you mean: 

How to track sim order

okartiko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tell me how to track sim order 

10 REPLIES 10

@okartiko wrote:

jan 20.

@okartiko   it has been 11 days, it should come soon, probably this week.  Good thing worths the wait  🙂

okartiko

jan 20.

Awhile back I asked you how long ago you ordered...and I don't see a response. I was going to share with you the various wait times and what to do to resolve. But no answer from you. Looks like you might not have your facts. 

@okartiko wrote:

how to connect to CS_Agent

@okartiko   to contact PM support to check status and track order, please open ticket using chatbot

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

okartiko

how to connect to CS_Agent

okartiko

i think i am doing a mistake to switch public mobile. No tracking no support, no customer agent, we cannot connect with agaent sim is non refundable. canot cancel order , no support at all

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@okartiko 

If you need a SIM card sooner, pick one up from a corporate TELUS or  Koodo store,  or from a Mobile Klinic location near you.

If you are in the GTA, try canadiancellsupplies.com, who stock these items and are very cheap.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@okartiko 

Unfortunately, SIM cards are sent by standard mail and will not have a tracking number. Orders may take up to 3 weeks to arrive and if it has been that long. You can contact a CS_Agent for a replacement SIM.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Has it been 5 to 10 BUSINESS days since you ordered, not in including  the day of the order?

@okartiko wrote:

Tell me how to track sim order 

Usually, orders can't be tracked.  Unfortunately, Public Mobile often doesn't notify customers about shipment either,  The lack of tracking is due to the fact that Public Mobile often ships SIM cards by Canada Post lettermail which isn't trackable.  Occassionally, Public Mobile does use UPS, but there's no guarantee that'll happen for your order. You can expect your SIM card to arrive within the next couple of weeks.

Need Help? Let's chat.