cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop robocalls?

trgtrg2020
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I get a lot of robocalls. National Do Not Call list has done nothing. Friend of mine who is with Telus apparently has a feature ON everyone that calls him has to press 1 to be connected. He can have a small group of favorites that don’t have to press 1. It’s a pretty handy feature to block those unwanted calls. However, I don’t expect this luxury feature on PM. Does anyone know if PM offers anything similar or answer is simple no? Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Shipwreck
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@trgtrg2020 wrote:

I get a lot of robocalls. National Do Not Call list has done nothing. Friend of mine who is with Telus apparently has a feature ON everyone that calls him has to press 1 to be connected. He can have a small group of favorites that don’t have to press 1. It’s a pretty handy feature to block those unwanted calls. However, I don’t expect this luxury feature on PM. Does anyone know if PM offers anything similar or answer is simple no? Thanks!

I use Hiya and it works great. You can download the app from Google Playstore, or if you use an iPhone the Apple app store.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@trgtrg2020 Public doesn't have that feature. Yoi have to block numbers using your phone or use special software to set calling rules for incoming calls.

Need Help? Let's chat.