cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay bill off my available credit?

Nick_P
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new costumer, I do no know how pay my bill/ I do have $20 available found on my account, how I can transfer that many to my bill?

My account number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, please help me.

edited by computergeek541: account information removed

11 REPLIES 11

Nick_P

thanks it was help full

Nick_P

thanks, but I do have $25 plan however it said I do not have to pay is fine. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nick_P wrote:

Yes, can you explain it to me please when i log into my account I see this 

Available Funds: $20.00
Payment Due Before: Jul 29, 2020
Payment for Next Cycle: $15.00
Amount Owing: $0.00

Do I have to pay for Aug, or is already paid? 

thanks 

Your available fund in your account will going through the following changes on the early hour of July 29,2020 morning :=

1.  If your account with autopay enabled , $2 autopay will be added to your account around midnignt ET.  Your available fund will be $20 + $2 = $22

2.  Around 2 am ET, PM server will take $15 from your account to renew your plan for the cycle starting July 29, 2020.

If you have autopay enabled, you will have $7 in your account for your next renewal on Aug 28.

If you don't have autopay enabled, you will have $5 in your account for your next renewal on Aug 28.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Nick_PAs we can see from your other posting, you have the $15 plan and your renewal will take place tonight. There is really nothing you need to do. The plan fee will be deducted from your available funds and your next 30 day cycle will start again tomorrow.

Btw since your renewal is tonight, please stay off your self-serve account. If you happen to logon, you may notice changing plan status (including suspended and expired). Do NOT be alarmed, these steps are part of the public mobile renewal process. As long as your phone service is functioning, there is no problem. Following completion of your renewal midday tomorrow, your account status will show as active again.

benfatto

@Nick_P  Assuming you have the $15 plan, then it is already paid. Available funds and rewards are used before requiring other payment.
You could save another $2 by registering for autopay. 

@Nick_P it will be paid with $5 to spare. Stay safe. 

Nick_P

Yes, can you explain it to me please when i log into my account I see this 

Available Funds: $20.00
Payment Due Before: Jul 29, 2020
Payment for Next Cycle: $15.00
Amount Owing: $0.00

Do I have to pay for Aug, or is already paid? 

thanks 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Nick_P 

You ask the question because you may be a Chatr customer before PM.

I know Chatr does not use the fund in your account to pay for your monthly bill if you enable the Chatr autopay.  This is because Chatr has pay-per-use.  Chatr uses the fund in your account to pay for your overage.

PM does not have pay-per-use.  The available fund in your account will be used to pay for your next renewal.  If your available fund is not enough, PM server will take fund from your autopay card to add enough fund to renew your plan.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Nick_P You can leave your available funds on the account. During your renewal date, they will be used, the rest will be charged from your CC.

shep22

@Nick_P wrote:

I am a new costumer, I do no know how pay my bill/ I do have $20 available found on my account, how I can transfer that many to my bill?

My account number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, please help me.

edited by computergeek541: account information removed

@Nick_P hi you can pay with a voucher or set up a credit card in your self serve account you can also pay by dialing *611

@Nick_P wrote:

My account number is , please help me.

It happens automatically during the time of renewal. If you your plan is more than $20, you'll need to make an additional top up and might need to select on the reactivate plan option if your plan was in suspended state.

Need Help? Let's chat.