cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make my plan not expired

ty_89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Screenshot_20201006-180224_Chrome.jpg

I have enough funds in my account and i have a plan so I don't know why my account status is plan expired

8 REPLIES 8

@Anonymous wrote:

@AE_Collector 

I KNOW you know I know you know I know. 🙂

Now I am not sure anymore!

AE_Collector

@gpixel wrote:

so don't try to consume the rest of your previous month's data. you will actually be using your new cycles plan data

Sounds like the Voice of Experience!

AE_Collector

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@ty_89 since you're in West Canada you're plan/data will reset at 9:00 Oct. 6 so don't try to consume the rest of your previous month's data. you will actually be using your new cycles plan data

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AE_Collector 

I KNOW you know I know you know I know. 🙂

@popping 

Well, it will SHOW as active again in the morning. It is actually Active and remains Active through all of this. I know you know that, just clarifying for the OP.

AE_Collector

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ty_89 

The expired status is normal on the evening before your renewal date tomorrow.

Ignore the expired status if your phone is working.

You have $47 available fund to pay for your $15 plan.  By tomorrow morning, everything will be back to normal and your account will be active again.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Just leave alone. Your plan is renewing. That is the  normal status code during this process.

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ty_89 wrote:

Screenshot_20201006-180224_Chrome.jpg

I have enough funds in my account and i have a plan so I don't know why my account status is plan expired

Ignore the message because you have enough in your account.  All is good as long as service works. In a few hours, it'll say account suspended. Ignore that too. It will also say to disregard the message if there's enough funds in account.

Need Help? Let's chat.