cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check how long you've been a PM member?

kkum
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm curious to know how close I am to qualify for the next Loyalty Rewards bracket. Is there an easy way to check how long you've been with PM?

Thanks,

7 REPLIES 7

wilts

Your both right. I assumed (perhaps wrong) that we all signed into the community they day we activated.

Thanks for the updated information.

@wilts That's when you signed up for Community, not when you activated your phone with PM. That's what @kkum was asking about.

If like @Chaos_Scorpio you activated your phone the same day you set up your Community account, then that day would be accurate Robot Happy

wilts

On the comunity page clicj on the upper right (if you have sidned in) the welcome "your name"  it will take you to your about me page.

Hover over the icon in the upper left and it will tell you when you regisered.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

if you registered for the forums when you signed up (like I did), underneath your post count it says when you were registered... in your case it was ‎01-19-2016,

otherwise try the other guys posts above.

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @kkum;

@NDesai's suggestion to use the transaction or usage history work well, but note that PM only lets you search back 1 year on those. Of course the welcome email is also good if you still have it. 

Or you could fairly easily work it out by how many renewals you've had if you've been using 90 day cycles. Unfortunately, if started with 90 day cycles, 4 90 day cycles is only 360 days, so you won't get the 1st loyality reward on the 5th, but will instead need to wait for the 6th.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

@kkum That would be a good feature to have in My Account... 

PM member since [ date ] so that you'll know when you're coming up on loyalty milestones.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Check when you got the welcome email from Public Mobile. Check your transaction or text history. 

Need Help? Let's chat.