Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel

INA7777
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to cancel not able to activate my account ,can't log in says Forbiden A1

9 REPLIES 9

If you sent a message to CS_Agent, then you have done your diligence.

Be sure to check your inbox for their reply once in awhile.   It can take anywhere from 30 minutes to a few hours - but it will come.

Check here for their reply:

Private Messages - Community (publicmobile.ca)

INA7777

not sure if  i open ticket with PM agent but i did sent a message 

HI @INA7777 then you should open ticket with PM agent as said in my post above

OK, that's fair @INA7777 

Then reach out to the customer support agents if you already paid and they may agree to refund you the monies you have paid due to the issues you had.

It's a fair request, and hopefully they'll comply.   Just be polite and they should hopefully be fair back to you. 

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

INA7777

want to abort getting service here

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Before you go any further, @INA7777 , have you decided conclusively you want to abort getting service here?

Or are you prepared to continue if you can get activated?

Likely an app issue as mentioned by @computergeek541 - please give that a try and also reach out to the customer support agents for extra assistance if that doesn't get things going again.

Once the 'hurdle' of activating is past, it's typically smooth sailing here.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @INA7777 

PM is an prepaid provider and usually do not allow refund

however, since your account not fully setup yet, they might agree to help.  Please work with CS agent directly.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437               

@INA7777 wrote:

How to cancel not able to activate my account ,can't log in says Forbiden A1

That error message gets shown every once in a while when I try to log in. Usually, I can get around it by simply clear the app's storage settings.  After doing that, I can usuallly log in.

fixin
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hello @INA7777 - If you want to cancel due to not getting access to your account, please contact an agent via the link below. 

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - Please ensure that you pay attention for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in the mailbox here: Messages

Need Help? Let's chat.