cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access multiple accounts from single login

portage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I understand that Public requires a separate email and account for each phone number.  But I also notice that in the upper right corner of my account page there is a little pull-down menu labeled "Account."  This suggests that multiple accounts may be linked.  Our family has multiple numbers and it would be very nice to be able to log in once and then switch between accounts without going through the login process again.

How does one link multiple accounts so that they appear in that Account list?

2 REPLIES 2

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

The drop down choice works on the Telus prepaid system.  Public Mobile is owned by Telus and has modified the system for Public. Mobile use.

My guesses as to why Public Mobile needs one email per customer and why the drop down is non operational:

For managing rewards per account

For linking the Community Account to your My Account 

Could the drop down work....with some programming changes...probably. 

Should we push for it....no.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@portage wrote:

I understand that Public requires a separate email and account for each phone number.  But I also notice that in the upper right corner of my account page there is a little pull-down menu labeled "Account."  This suggests that multiple accounts may be linked.  Our family has multiple numbers and it would be very nice to be able to log in once and then switch between accounts without going through the login process again.

How does one link multiple accounts so that they appear in that Account list?

@portage, you can't.  That drop-down doesn't work so you would need to login to each account individually, then logout and go onto the next account in the same way.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.