Did you mean: 

How long is the 40 gb for $34?

Slannigan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ive been trying for hours to login to my account to change subscriptions

5 REPLIES 5

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Slannigan , the My Account webpage & Public Mobile app is working for me now! It is still a little slow but working much better for me now! I was able to select change subscription on renewal! 🙂

pingle
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am able to change my subscription plan online just now.  You may want to give it another try. 

Andy85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Slannigan Good question! I'd like to think that the sale will continue due to the fact that the site has been dysfunctional for half the day pretty much. I can't see it continuing beyond a few days though. Keep refreshing the site every once in a while just to see if it is up and running again. I wouldn't want you to miss out on a golden opportunity 

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@Slannigan wrote:

Ive been trying for hours to login to my account to change subscriptions

@Slannigan , unfortunately we don’t know how long it will be offered! We can not get a response to that question. I have been trying for close to 9 hours but My Account & Public Mobile app are stuck on loading & never does load!

The response I received back from a CS_Agent:

We are aware that there are issues with the website and the access to the self-serve profile.

That is due to the launch of the new plans.

The Tech Team is aware of the issue.

I suggest that you wait until tomorrow and try again.

At the moment, the website has issues due to a high volume of users.

I hope that tomorrow the website is running properly so you can schedule the plan change.”

As soon as I am able to get My Account & Public Mobile app to load successfully I will update you.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Slannigan  No one knows but I think it might be safe to say for the weekend at least and maybe make a return cyber Monday if not just stick around until then 

Need Help? Let's chat.