cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long has it been since your last message to a MOD has been read?

Ryo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

We all know that PM is overwhelmed with numerous issues that have been happening to new activations. And there have been a lot of postings expressing frustration. Rather than having everyone vent seperately and discourage from people midd

We've all had to wait, and that time has varied. Perhaps if we share our response times, it would help set a better expectation and and understanding to those who may be getting impatient or further frustrate. At the very least we can attempt alleviate the feelings of people who may feel they are being ignored.

My current situation:

Porting issue: Currently at 9 Days wait from last message to a mod, ( @Mary_M) which was a reply to her question has been unread since Wednesday the 9th.  Still having the issue, porting was incomplete.

This post is not meant as a complaint, they're doing what they can. The least we can do is share our experiences to help those with us who are also waiting.

td;dr - Share your waiting times, help others who may be getting impatient or frustrated realize that we are all in the same boat.

3 REPLIES 3

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
For some reason Wind has a problem closing accounts when they should. A port should automatically close account, I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Ryo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Rockdaddy22

Not exactly the purpose of my post, but I'll answer: All the info was included originally, including confirmation that my port was not complete with my previous carrier (Wind), nothing was missing. My symptom was that anyone on my old carrier cannot text me, but any other carrier can text me. Also that my account was still active on the old carrier. (Yes, I did get a PM text saying porting was complete, but in fact it is not)

I was asked on question: "Would you be able to provide me with the numbers that cannot call you, or if it's all WIND customers ?", to which I answered that same day, last wednesday. 

So thats my personal story, which isn't much different. Just waiting patiently to have it resolved.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
What was her question. If you guys include all info in the original message it avoids the back and forth.
Need Help? Let's chat.