cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long do you keep the freedom promo for?

ngabo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

After signing up to the promo, how long do I get the benefits until my reverts back to normal?

7 REPLIES 7

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@publicwhat wrote:

What if I add us / cad calling onto the plan? ie add more features to the FM port plan ?

You won't be eligible for the bonus data if you do that.  The bonus data is *only* eligible for provincial calling.

publicwhat
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What if I add us / cad calling onto the plan? ie add more features to the FM port plan ?

Acekiller

PM has a good history of grandfathering old plans.

WearySky

@bala wrote:

is the 4gb plan never ends ?

Does it continue every 90 days??

do we have to pay $120 every 90 ndays??

how is the 2 $ credit per month given back to customer?

every month or every # months(90) days??

You pay every 90 days.  If you enable autopay, you will be credited $6 for your 90 day plan, so you'll actually pay $114 every 90 days.  And while nothing is guaranteed *forever*, Public Mobile has a good history of not increasing plan prices arbitrarily the way that other carriers do.  So as long as you don't let your plan lapse ENTIRELY (to the point where your account is completely cancelled), you'll stay on this plan.

@bala you pay ($120-rewards)+tax every 90 days. The autopay reward will show as $6 ($2 every 30 days). So you would be paying (120-6)+ tax if you were to sign up for autopay

The current 4gb plan is available to freedom mobile customers, but it ends this week, so you should order a sim card today

bala
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

is the 4gb plan never ends ?

Does it continue every 90 days??

do we have to pay $120 every 90 ndays??

how is the 2 $ credit per month given back to customer?

every month or every # months(90) days??

Pl answer

Thx

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

you keep the plan that you are paying for, as long as you pay your account. So you wont lose the 12gb plan unless your account expires or you change plans

Need Help? Let's chat.