cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does this work?

disneybear15
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So I'm new to public mobile and am kind of confused how the rewards program works for this specfic "Community" thing.  Is there a set amount for teh humber ofr meaningful questions you ask or answer? Are more point rewarded based on how helpful you are? Who/ What determines questions or answers are helpful?

6 REPLIES 6

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Holtby789 you should start your own thread and provide details for your own unique problem.  

You can turn on autopay after logging in to your self-serve account.  Once you're logged in, click the Payment tab, then Manage AutoPay.

@Holtby789 wrote:

I have not got auto psy

Do you have trouble to register autopay?? Did you go in self-serve account and tab PAYMENT? And choose AUTOPAY??

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Holtby789 wrote:

I have not got auto psy

@Holtby789 

???

A little more description would be useful.

Holtby789
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not got auto psy

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

The exact formula is kept secret to prevent abuse, but basically the more active you are, the more rewards you will receive. This includes how many posts you make, the quality of your posts, as well as how many of those are chosen as answers and bravo'd. 

Just keep it up and you will at least get something. I have been moderately active in the forums and have hit the 10% level after a month and a bit. Rewards are reviewed and can change on a monthly basis. 

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@disneybear15 welcome to Public Mobile.  Have a look at Rewards from the knowledge base; it explains how rewards are earned.

Need Help? Let's chat.