cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does payment work

Joel1234
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was told it's pre pay and three month contract ..so do I have to pay all three months up front ? Or can I auto pay every month for three months 

9 REPLIES 9

@Joel1234 wrote:

I'm confused I didn't see any monthly options on the page.but what your saying for the 75 gig a month plan I would to pay three months up front not even nowing if it will work in my location erhg this is not good news Thanx for the info 

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate language removed

@Joel1234 

you don't have to choose the 90 days option if you don't like it.  The 90 days option is a way to help to save.  If you want to test out the service and network first, you can also go with the traditional 30 days option.  If you like it, and if you see a 90 days option for existing customers, you can then choose to change plan to the 90 days ones.

and for the question " how can I find out what plans are available for one month so I can find out if it will work first", these are the plans and the price are for 30 days terms
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/plans?network=ALL

Joel1234

Ok that's awesome that's the package I want so I'm good one month plan thanx

Joel1234

We're is this explained when purchasing and were are the options for different terms  1 month and 3 can't find anything on the site Infact the adds don't even mention time periods other then the pricing is all in one month increments Wich would lead you to believe that they are one month plans how can I find out what plans are available for one month so I can find out if it will work first

@Joel1234 wrote:

I'm confused I didn't see any monthly options on the page.but what your saying for the 75 gig a month plan I would to pay three months up front not even nowing if it will work in my location erhg this is not good news Thanx for the info 

@Joel1234 , currently the only plan offered with a 90 day option is the $21/3GB plan.  You will see in smaller letters that if you go with the 90 day option it comes out to $19 for every 30 days which means you are paying 3x$19=$57 up front and will get a 9GB data bucket that lasts 90 days.  Effectively, there is a savings of $2 per 30 days, works out to roughly 10% savings.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans?network=ALL

EB0
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Most of the plans are 30 days, example $40 for 75GB, you need to pay only the first month $40 + tax when you activate a new account , after than auto payment will deduct $40 + tax every 30 days from your credit card.

there is 30  days like $21 for 3 GB, which has a 90 days options for $57, if you sign up for it, you need to pay $57 + tax when you sign in, then auto pay will deduct $57 + tax every 90 days.

Joel1234

@Joel1234 wrote:

I was told it's pre pay and three month contract ..so do I have to pay all three months up front ? Or can I auto pay every month for three months 

Public Mobile plans are either 30 or 90 days.  Autopay is enabled by default when you sign up as a new customer.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Joel1234 

for 90 days plan, you have to pay the 3 months amount upfront and PM will give you the data upfront as well.  Sorr, you cannot pay that montly if you are on a 90 days plan 

So, if you have the $21-3GB plan.  It is $21 if you pay every 30 days.  But if you opt for 90-days plan, you will be paying $57 ($19x3) upfront and PM will give you 9GB for you to use in the 90 days

And please note NOT all plans have 90 days option, only selected ones

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Joel1234 , there are two plan durations 30 days and 90 days.  Only selection plans have 90 day durations whereas all plans offered have 30 day durations.  When a 90 day duration is offered, the pricing is a little more favorable compared to the 30 day duration.  For 90 day plans, you will get 3x the data of the same 30 day plan and that data will last 90 days instead of 30 days.  All plans are fully prepaid up front.  

Need Help? Let's chat.