cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How come my minutes usage is now showing 88 minutes?

dramkumar
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How come my minutes usage is now showing 88 minutes after my complaint.

I have hardly used my phone for outgoing calls!!!

Outgoing Call
00:28 Min1 (***) ***-****02:41 PM

Does this last message means 28 minutes or 28 seconds?

This is me calling my house phone to see if my call will go through and it did!!!

Please advise.  Thanks.

regards from David.

Edited By ShawnC13: removed home phone number
7 REPLIES 7

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dramkumar 

The 28 seconds will count as 1 minute on your call usage. You must have called your voicemail box.

@RossN wrote:

@ShawnC13 yes you are correct, still will count as 1 minute 

That is true, just correcting information so if there was a timed event of 1:34:28 people will know it is 1 hour 34 minutes and 28 seconds not 1 minute 34.28 seconds

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@ShawnC13 yes you are correct, still will count as 1 minute 

@RossN wrote:

@dramkumar hi that means .28 seconds,less then 1 second you may have used some time setting up your email 4001 

@RossN it is 28 seconds not .28 seconds.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@dramkumar   that is 28 seconds

But please note that PM, like all other providers, will round it up to the next minute.  So, it is in fact a 1 minute deduction on your account

Also, you might want to update your post and remove the phone number.  You don't want us all calling you to test  🙂

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@dramkumar hi that means .28 seconds,less then edit:1 minute you may have used some time setting up your email 4001 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

100 minus 28 = 72. 

So appears to be seconds. 

Did you make other calls?

07:59 min =  7 minutes and 59 seconds

01:25:34 = 1 hour, 25 minutes and 34 seconds. 

Just checked my account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.