cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I add the ability to call

JB81
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Australia 

my buddy called me, but I want the ability to call him back. A single number. Can I add one number to the plan? If not, where do I request the feature?

your friend,

JB81

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JB81 - while you need a calling addon to call Australia, note that if your buddy (if this is a mobile number) has the ability to accept international calls/text, then you can text him back and forth without the use of any additional addon.

International texting comes with all inmarket plans at Public Mobile, as long as the recipient has this included in their plan.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@JB81   You can purchase the $15/300 international LD minutes add-on which can be used to call Australia along with a bunch of other countries.  The nice thing with this add-on is that it stays with your account until you've completely used up the minutes.

Here's the add-on and countries that can be called with, make sure to login into the account using incognito mode and then select Plans/Add-ons and follow prompts to purchase the correct add-on.

300 International Long Distance Minutes

Countries included in international long distance include: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada. Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

@JB81 wrote:

Australia 

my buddy called me, but I want the ability to call him back. A single number. Can I add one number to the plan? If not, where do I request the feature?

There is no such feature to allow calling to only one phone number  You can purchase the 300 minutes international long distance add-on to call Australia.

Need Help? Let's chat.