cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Sweet it Is!

Rascal
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Well, today marks the end of our first month with PM. Our rewards went through and "payment" for next month and we didn't pay a penny! Hurray! Now we want to keep this thing moving. Looks like we will have to get some more referrals going and participate in the community. It is so nice not to have to pay for our cell phone usage. It was quite a shock, actually. I know it's only one month's payment, but how sweet it is not to pay for a change.

6 REPLIES 6

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Congratulations, and welcome to PM.

The rewards will start adding up - and you're right it feels amazing. 

@jp2 wrote:

@Rascal wrote:

I like your attitude @will13am! Just 38 referrals, eh? I have 4 so far. I guess I have some work to do.

Just ask people if they would like to keep paying 120/month or to have free service. You'll get tons of referrals. Smiley Very Happy

I'm kidding, of course, don't mislead referrals make sure they are properly informed of the service since it is different than premium providers. 

It is not necessary to don a cheap polyester suit and make like a used car salesperson to sell this service.  It needs to be presented in the right context and needs to suit the targeted clientele.  Always be mindful that the referral credits continue to flow only IF the referral stays with this service. 

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rascal wrote:

I like your attitude @will13am! Just 38 referrals, eh? I have 4 so far. I guess I have some work to do.

Just ask people if they would like to keep paying 120/month or to have free service. You'll get tons of referrals. Smiley Very Happy

I'm kidding, of course, don't mislead referrals make sure they are properly informed of the service since it is different than premium providers. 

@Rascal wrote:

Yes you do.  Public Mobile just gave us the tools to go forth and generate referrals.  We have a couple of weeks to make use of the $25 referral bonus promo. 

Rascal
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Congrats!  It might be just one month, but that's almost 10% off of a year's service.  Get 38 long term referrals and service is free. 

Need Help? Let's chat.