cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How I remove Add-Ons?

DSauve30
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I raised this a month ago and never received any resolution.

How do I remove this Add-On that is being added to my monthly bill every month.  When I log into the portal I do not see any option to remove it.

Help please. Thank you

edited by comptuergeek541: picture removed

5 REPLIES 5

Tuna_Claire
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well, given I shan’t be visiting the US of A anytime soon, I’m a happy camper!! Thank you so much!!!

@Tuna_Claire wrote:

So, if I have used some or all of purchased add-on Data (in cottage without WiFi), I just continue on and when it has expired, it just disappears? So no extra charges if it takes me more than a month to expend the data?

@Tuna_Claire That is correct. If you need 12 months to use up an add on that's fine. Only exception is US roaming add ons that are only valid for 10 day periods. In any case, no extra charges ever. You pay first, service second. 

Tuna_Claire
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So, if I have used some or all of purchased add-on Data (in cottage without WiFi), I just continue on and when it has expired, it just disappears? So no extra charges if it takes me more than a month to expend the data?

@DSauve30 wrote:

I raised this a month ago and never received any resolution.

How do I remove this Add-On that is being added to my monthly bill every month.  When I log into the portal I do not see any option to remove it.

Help please. Thank you

@DSauve30 , I have removed the screenshot from your message. Information about yourself should not be posted here. You will still need to go into your Community account profile and delete it from the My Photos section.

As for removing an add-on, there's no reason to remove the add-on if you've used some of the minutes from it.  Are you saying that it was added by accident?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@DSauve30You have purchased that add on ONCE. It will only disappear if you use up that 200 minutes of allotment. It does not add to your monthly bill monthly.. check your payment history to confirm.

Need Help? Let's chat.