cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday bonus points

JPR
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I got an email today explaining the holiday bonus. Just reply yes when I receive the text message from PM.

Problem is I got the text message two days ago. It simply said "Reply yes for bonus".

I had no idea where the text came from and thought it was spam (I seem to be getting a lot of spam lately) so I deleted it and blocked the number.

Guess I'm screwed out of the bonus. 

10 REPLIES 10

@JPR 

You are welcome. To tag someone do the “@“ sign and pick the ID. That way the person you tag will get a notification on the 🔔 

JPR

CountryDownieUK

Thanks for the screen shot. No, my message didn't look like that. It simply said Reply YES to get your bonus.

I guess it was spam after all. 

Thanks to everyone who replied. Hope you all have an awesome holiday season.

Cheers

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unblock the number and text 4911 text yes2

CMPOON
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I had no idea where the text came from too.

Then I go to the Rewards and add-on, I find this item and got it!

@JPR wrote:

Thanks Halimacs. Reply says I'm not eligible. ☹️

Just means it has not been sent yet.  So you are replying before the invite. 

Did the tex look like this?

Screen Shot 2022-12-03 at 7.26.14 AM.png

If no..then you were spammed. I guess the key is...watch for from 4911. 

So give it a bit of time. I have 3 accounts and no texts yet. 

Then send a text to 4911 saying "YES2"  later on. 

I have not really had spam texts...but so far 2 last week .... one for B00bies and one supposedly from Telus for a $30 deal. 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@softech  me and my mom got our texts yesterday. So it’s coming don’t worry 

@JPR wrote:

@JPR   No worry, that would mean you have not received the text yet

what you have deleted were not the holiday freebies text

PM will slowly send out the text in stages the next 14 days (Dec 1 to Dec 15), many of us have not received yet, me neither.  We will have our turn.  So, just look out to PM text   🙂 

JPR

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Nope, you're not screwed, @JPR 

Just reply "YES2" to text number 4911

And if that doesn't work, request it of the CSA's by contacting a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.