cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History Usage

terrif
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to find out how much data I used last month to see if the plan I'm on is the right one for me.  I can find the page with the individual lines but nothing totalled.  Do I have to do this myself?  Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

5 REPLIES 5

terrif
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for all the responses! 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@terrif

I checked the usage history page and was hoping for a download data function.  Unfortunately, it does not have a download function.  It would be nice that we can download usage similar to online banking. Then, it will be easy to import to spreadsheet for calculation.

For now,you need to manually add the them yourself.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

for pass cycle usage, you have to calculate yourself.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@terrif wrote:

I'm trying to find out how much data I used last month to see if the plan I'm on is the right one for me.  I can find the page with the individual lines but nothing totalled.  Do I have to do this myself?  Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Unfortunately you do. Or just look under Data & Add-ons for total usage this cycle to date: 500/4500 for example.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Usage of data during the current cycle is right in your overview page. Or under "Plans & Add-ons" - "Data & Add-on Usage".

If you don't see your data usage listed you have used it all up. It's a quirk of the system.

Need Help? Let's chat.