cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi

TP8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello there, I was wondering if someone would be able to help me with My Phone Services I pay my bill On March 2 but I didn't download My receipt I don't know if that's why My phone not working. Each tie I try to make a call the phone is telling me that I don't have enough Data on my plan and i must do a add on. What can I do to get my phone working. and when I log into my account at public mobile my account show me that my next payment is due on April 1st. Please and thank. 

6 REPLIES 6

TP8

even the guy who I get the service from I take it back to him to take a look at it he look into my online account and said I suppose to be up on running and he use the phone to make a few call and it work for him. but does not work for me but if I keep trying the number am been calling over and over again sometime the phone will let the call throw after telling me i had no data and i must add on, i only use to pay a one time payment.

TP8

I have the monthly plan for 25 dollars, that's what I just purchase March 2 of 2023 and I been on this plan for more that a years now and my phone use to work perfectly until the next payment due. right now my account show active but I can't make any call or no one can call me and I did change anything when i maid the payment.

TP8

Thnaks for contacting me back. Yes I mean minutes

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@TP8 - your services would not be affected by now downloading your receipt of payment.

The message you are receiving when you try to make a call is telling you that you don't have enough data?? Do you mean minutes?

Try turning your phone off (totally power it down) for 5 minutes. Then restart it. Can you make a call now?

If still issues, contact customer support by methods provided above.

@TP8 wrote:

Hello there, I was wondering if someone would be able to help me with My Phone Services I pay my bill On March 2 but I didn't download My receipt I don't know if that's why My phone not working. Each tie I try to make a call the phone is telling me that I don't have enough Data on my plan and i must do a add on. What can I do to get my phone working. and when I log into my account at public mobile my account show me that my next payment is due on April 1st. Please and thank. 

Does your plan included unlimtied calling or on you on a $13 or $15 plan that only includes a specific amount?  If you're ran out of minutes, more can be added by purchasing the $5/500 minute Canada-wide long distance add-on.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@TP8   No, it is likely not because of the payment

First, your text and data still work and just not voice?

PM has been having issue with voice for some users in the last couple days. 

Stat with a phone reboot and see if it solves the problem.  

If not, open ticket with PM Support so they can refresh your account from their end

Please open ticket with PM support using Chatbot:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.