cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!

Savage444
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Seriously frustrated, I didn't have enough money in my account when my plan got renewed. When I went to sign in to my online account, every time I put my login info in and press enter, instead of taking me to my profile, it takes me to a black page saying page not found, and where I'm trying to go doesn't exist basically. I will attach a Screenshot. Its been going on 3 days I haven't had my phone now, and I'm about to get a new sim card, switch providers all together, which is really frustrating, do not want to have to change my phone number. Please help!! There's no way to contact public Louise for support other then the automated chat...

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Savage444 

Try using a desktop or laptop device.

If using a mobile device with stored/remembered credentials, sometimes when these autofill, the device also attempts to automatically log you in.  If a device does this, do not tap the sign in button while it is trying to log you in as it will deliver an error message.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Savage444 

You need contact a CS_Agent to help access your account by private message them on the envelope icon above. Meanwhile, you can purchase a voucher and dial 611 to enter the voucher number from these locations:

72A163A3-BB4F-493E-9F48-74144217F905.jpeg

Or purchase from recharge.ca.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Savage444 

try dialing 611 to get plan update info. You can also pay that way by getting payment vouchers at retail places (Shell Gas).

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Savage444  Try again incognito private mode or another device or laptop 

Auto pay can fail

To make payment and reactivate plan .. if you know PIN number you can *611 with a voucher and *611  no PIN needed . You can also do this by by calling 18554PUBLIC . otherwise log into self serve make manual payment and reactivate service and or update credit card if necessary

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1677037013567.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

If you  still have service and your plan renews today / tomorrow you can ignore this suspended notice

Need Help? Let's chat.