cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

stavada11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all

I have a problem to login in to my account and I can’t check my activity !

How I can get the access code ?

Thanks 

12 REPLIES 12

@bravo_md wrote:

Yada  Yada Yada        What ever.

Troll somewhere else your pointless posts are getting tiring

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@bravo_md wrote:

Really.....very mature!

@stavada11 wrote:

Yes, a week ago 

@stavada11  Did you register for a selfserve account? If not then click here to register your selfserve account.

stavada11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, a week ago 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@stavada11 wrote:

Hi all

Thanks 

@stavada11 Did you just activate your account recently?

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bravo_md wrote:

I never said PIN was their password to the selfserve account.  Now who guessing  what a person is saying.   

In their message they said, they are looking for a code not a password.  So maybe they meant PIN to access thru the 611 system.   I'm not a mind reader and neither are you.

Bottom line they have to send a message to the moderators for help.

"login in to my account" says to me logging in usually using a userid and password. Account says to me their self-serve.
"check my activity" could mean add-ons in the 611. But with the prior "login" etc the context points towards self-serve.
"access code" could mean the 611 PIN but again with the prior "login" etc the context points to one of either the email or password to get into the self-serve.

Then you said "their PIN code for their account". The PIN is only needed for 611 or identity verification. Not the account as previously defined. *Maybe* they mean to have it to communicate with the moderators sure. But that's a lot of steps missing in what appears to be a not-English-mother-tongue OP.

So yes. There are all kinds of maybe going on. We have yet to hear back from the OP. My bet is on the two first posts being closer to interpreting the problem. But I have been wrong many times.

bravo_md

I never said PIN was their password to the selfserve account.  Now who guessing  what a person is saying.   

In their message they said, they are looking for a code not a password.  So maybe they meant PIN to access thru the 611 system.   I'm not a mind reader and neither are you.

Bottom line they have to send a message to the moderators for help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bravo_md wrote:

I tnink the person is trying to say that they don't remember their PIN code for the account.

Well sure many times regulars need to try to decipher and interpret what the poster actually wants from the words they wrote.

But the PIN is used in the 611 or for part of all the identity verification for the moderators to do account work. Nowhere else.

Unless you want to define PIN as their password to the self-serve.

bravo_md

I tnink the person is trying to say that they don't remember their PIN code for the account.

@stavada11 

Try resetting your password.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that does not work, you will need to contact moderator.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@stavada11 wrote:

Hi all

Thanks 

What is happening? Do you remember your account affiliated email address? have you tried resetting the password?

Need Help? Let's chat.