cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!!!!!

jessjar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've had no service for days and I've emailed Moderators serveral times and have had no replies.  My network has been down since Friday.  It says 'Searching' and I can't receive or make any calls or texts.  I've tried resetting the network and taking out the SIM and nothing is working. 

I'm this close to just cancelling my subscription.

7 REPLIES 7

Jesscross
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Take Out Your SIM Card. Your iPhone's SIM card links your iPhone to your carrier's cellular network. It's how your carrier distinguishes your iPhone from all the others. Sometimes, your iPhone will stop saying No Service simply by removing your SIM card from your iPhone and putting it back in again

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@jessjar wrote:

I've had no service for days and I've emailed Moderators serveral times and have had no replies. 

@jessjar just to clarify, when you say "email", you mean "community private message", right?  There is NO support via literal email. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@jessjar wrote:

I've had no service for days and I've emailed Moderators serveral times and have had no replies.  My network has been down since Friday.  It says 'Searching' and I can't receive or make any calls or texts.  I've tried resetting the network and taking out the SIM and nothing is working. 

@jessjar  You should send another message to the moderator team and ask for a status update. While you are waiting for the moderator to respond maybe try to select "Manually select the network" option in network settings of your phone  instead of "Automatically select network" option and see if it makes a difference.

Is your account suspended to do non-payment?  There is no grace period, you must pay to keep your account active if you wish to use your device. 

You say it's searching, what is it searching for?

What is working, if anything, and what is your specific plan?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost phone trick to reset your account.

Try to go in your self serve account and in the tab plan/add-ons and click on lost/stolen your phone. Close your phone few minutes and open it again. Click on find your phone and see if something change.  

In your self serve account - what is the status of your account ?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@jessjarCan you find another phone that is known to be working and swap sims? That will narrow down whether it is Public Mobile's problem or your phone's problem.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@jessjar wrote:

So did your phone just stop working or is this a new account you're talking about. What kind of phone you using ?

Need Help? Let's chat.