cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with code

Gurleen228
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I need some help. I want to refer my the code that you get 1 dollar off but I can’t find my code can you help me find it. Thanks 

12 REPLIES 12

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Gurleen228 
Just checking in, have you been able to resolve this issue or do you require further assistance?

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Gurleen228 wrote "I am not sure which account I used for it or the username for it. could you help me find that?"

Do you want to give someone your code so they get $10 off and you get $1/1 point?  As far as I know it should be one referral code per account, so if you have several accounts you could use the code from any one of them.  Are you not able to log in to any of your accounts?   Or is it that you already referred someone and you want to see which of your accounts got the $1/1 point because you don't remember which one's code you used?

Abheer

Yes, but below it should say "Forgot email" I will attach image below.

Abheer_0-1699937648116.png

Forgot email, not forgot password.

Gurleen228

When I do it it only says email address no where I can add my phone number. can you show me step by step

Abheer

Just enter your phone #, look through all email addresses until you find the account.

Abheer_0-1699936592632.png

In the login screen. Lower down. Says Forgot email.

Gurleen228

how can you do the phone number thing??

??? What do you mean which account you used?
You can try to find the email login id by using the forgot email link. Then enter the phone number of the account you want. Then look in any and all email accounts you can think of to find the email address.

Gurleen228

I am not sure which account I used for it or the username for it. could you help me find that?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Log in to your account, in the upper area, it's called sharing is caring. You will get the $1 if you're on the old rewards system. You will get a point if you're on the new points system.

Abheer

Hi @Gurleen228 
You can find your code by logging in to your self serve account. The link and the code should be there.

Need Help? Let's chat.