cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help moderator!

Lindsaylee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was 3$ short for my 25$ plan so I went up town got a 22$ phone card got home and even though my mobile data was turned off I was charged 15$ for a gig of data??? What's going on this is rediculous I need this resolved right away I can't afford another phone card,I was charged 10$ for some other fee too this is turning out to be more expensive than my old plan I'm wondering now why did I switch please help and find out WHAT is going on 

16 REPLIES 16

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lindsaylee wrote:

Is it safe to post it here?

Yes, if you can post the screenshot without your personal info.  But your screenshot is showing your account number.  Edit your post ASAP to remove the screenshot.

@Lindsaylee  based on the fact that you currently have  $24+ $5 Lunar promotion credit =$29 - 25 your plan charge, you have enough to renew your plan with a $4 credit left over.

How 'bout this, since the OP doesn't appear to be doing anything about it, @computergeek541  and/or @mimmo  could we get an edit here, to turf the OP's screenshot..... thank ya kindly.

@mpcdesign wrote:

@Lindsaylee, as what @Jb456  and @JoyLuck suggested, you need to remove that screenshot away from this post asap. If you wonder how people get their phone number suddenly phished or ported to another provider is because you are showing some personal information such as your account number.

BTW, it appears you were lacking funds in your available funds. The amounts of credits and debits are correct! 

ALSO DO WHAT @Jb456 SAYS AND REMOVE IT FROM YOUR ACCOUNT WHERE IT IS BEING SAVED - do this asap too!

"You will also have to remove it from your account..Top Right click your badge. Select"My Settings" scroll down to"Pictures" and delete it from there as well."

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Lindsaylee  No need to worry. In payment history that is how PM charges for the $25 plan. It's broken down to $10 for unlimited calling/texting and $15 for the 1 GB data that is part of your plan.

@Lindsaylee, as what @Jb456  and @JoyLuck suggested, you need to remove that screenshot away from this post asap. If you wonder how people get their phone number suddenly phished or ported to another provider is because you are showing some personal information such as your account number.

BTW, it appears you were lacking funds in your available funds. The amounts of credits and debits are correct! 

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@Lindsaylee wrote:

I was 3$ short for my 25$ plan so I went up town got a 22$ phone card got home and even though my mobile data was turned off I was charged 15$ for a gig of data???

As @JoyLuck  said, edit your post, and delete that screenshot, because you account # is in it!

As for the part above, you're yet another person that's been confused by the way PM's account page shows payments. From looking at the screenshot, it appears that you WEREN'T short by $3, because according to that pic, once you added the $22, it now shows your balance at $24.

@Lindsaylee  Please go to the 3 dots at the top right corner of the post. Edit out your screenshot then go to your profile and remove it from there. You have posted account info that is now unsecure and can be used for fraudulent purposes. Please do this immediately.

@Lindsaylee wrote:

Select the 3 vertical dots in your post  (top right) and choose edit reply. Remove your screenshot. Everyone can see your personal info. If you can, edit out personal info and re-upload if necessary.

@Lindsaylee  The $25 plan is charged the following way in your payment history:

1. 30 day plan $10
  2. 1gb data at 3G $15

You have been charged for the $25 plan is this want you wanted to have?

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

I don't know FOR SURE, but I'd bet that the OP has looked at the payments(maybe for the 1st time ever?), as laid out within PM's self-serve system, and the $25 payment for the month(30 days) of service is likely showing up that way, i.e. $15 for the data & $10 for the calling/texting minutes.

Aaaaand the OP posts while I'm typing, and that APPEARS to be exactly what it is.

Lindsaylee

I didn't add the add on I usually pay 25$ for my plan with a 5$ discount I don't understand what the 10$ paid for or how I got the data for 15 but I hope it can be resolved and quickly!!!

Lindsaylee

Image removed by mimmo

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Lindsaylee  I'm sorry to say, that what you are saying about add ons applying themselves is impossible. See article on how to buy an addon https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/purchase-add-ons-through-self-serve

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM is prepaid.  You can submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Lindsaylee , PM is a prepaid service, it does not charge you while you use data. You have to pre-pay to use the data.

Can you log into your self serve account and post your payment history here? You can  edit out any personal information.

Need Help? Let's chat.