cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help i added wrong info

NIKKI197672
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I paid to activate a phone number however I need to add a imei but i can't ho back to do it. Like I said it's paid for but I put wrong info so it doesn't let me back out and select or change the info. Any help would be appreciated 

6 REPLIES 6

NIKKI197672

Thank u its working now. Have a great day!

@NIKKI197672 wrote:

Huh sorry I'm not sure what I did wrong I'm new?!

HI @NIKKI197672 

no worry, that message from @computergeek541 was not for you, it was for the person who replied.  You are all good  🙂

NIKKI197672

Huh sorry I'm not sure what I did wrong I'm new?!

NIKKI197672

Thank u so much! Cs reached out and helping ne. THANKS AGAIN FOR UR HELP 

Moved:

not necessary to repeat the previous member a couple of hours later

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@NIKKI197672 wrote:

Hello I paid to activate a phone number however I need to add a imei but i can't ho back to do it. Like I said it's paid for but I put wrong info so it doesn't let me back out and select or change the info. Any help would be appreciated 

@NIKKI197672 , are you trying to port in a phone number to Public Mobile from another provider? If so they need your account number that you have with that provider not IMEI. I ask due to I am not sure why you need to add an IMEI to activate a new account but to get help with that you can send a private message to CS_Agent. 

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent using the link: ->   https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

Need Help? Let's chat.