Help how do inpay for mubservise when

Jimmy2527
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi iv forgot my password and user name 

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Jimmy2527 

If whoever activated this service did so in-store, you may want to find out if they ever set up a self-serve account for you.

If they did not, it's a good idea to create a self-serve account to do many things needed for public mobile services - - start here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Jimmy2527  ask whoever set it up for all the possible emails they might have used.  Once you have that list try the password reset. If you get an error it was not that email. If it asks you the security questions then you found the email.

If your account is active you can verify your account using the sms verification .  If inactive I suggest reactivating and then contacting the mods. It will make accessing account much easier

@Jimmy2527 

message mods and hopefully the sim card number is enough to confirm that you are the actual account holder. 

maybe some of your personal info is on the account...

the sim card number should definitely help

@Jimmy2527 

Do you need to pay for your service? First call 611 from your phone. What does it tell you? You can pay for your service by purchasing a voucher from Shell stations, 7/11, SDM or London drugs that  are all immediately valid and can be entered by calling 611. Then press (1) then (1) again and then enter the 12 digit pin code from the voucher.

Jimmy2527
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My cell was bought cor my for my berthday and when thay actavetd thaybforgotnwhat thaynput this is my cell can i resart it 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Jimmy2527 

Your username is your emal that you activated your service with...try putting public mobile in the search bar of your emails for your welcome email or promotional emails from pm to pop up. Then you can use the forgot password option.

Otherwise open a ticket to contact the moderators by clicking on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen.

Need Help? Let's chat.