cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Needed! Data add-on has disappeard!

sam_publicmob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

My data addon has all of the sudden disappeared. Can anyone help!

I have been with PM for 2 years now and never had this happen.

Much appreaciated!

5 REPLIES 5

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Once your data is used up, it is completely removed from your profile so you can't see anything related to it anymore.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sam_publicmob sounds to me like you have used up all your plan data for the first time.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@sam_publicmob wrote:

It is not showing up under usage history or anything. My data is not working either.

Thank you,

When you login to your self serve go to plan and addons and then the plan tab to see what plan you have.  You didn't change it did you.  It should list your data amount there as well.  But it is known here that if you are not seeing data in your addon section it has all been used up.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sam_publicmob
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It is not showing up under usage history or anything. My data is not working either.

Thank you,

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sam_publicmob wrote:

Hello,

My data addon has all of the sudden disappeared. Can anyone help!

I have been with PM for 2 years now and never had this happen.

Much appreaciated!

Not sure what you mean the data addon has disappeared?  The data as part of your plan?  If it isn't showing in your self serve you have used it all up.  If it was a purchased data addon to top up or use when to get you to your renewal and it is not showing under the addon section it has also been used up.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.