cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have been paying for US 1000 minutes as part of my autopay and am no longer able to use it.

wulfie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have paid for US 1000 minutes as part of my autopay for many months and am no longer getting getting it although I am still paying for it. Cut off from family as a result. I have just cancelled autopay because this is a deal breaker if it can't be quickly fixed.

9 REPLIES 9

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@wulfie 

Here is my $10 plan. The $5/500min add on was purchased in December 2019. The $15/1gb add in April 2020. Neither have been charged in my transaction history since then.

Screenshot_20220523-114922~2.pngScreenshot_20220523-114839~2.png

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@wulfie 

That's showing every 30 days in your transaction history? It's possible....extremely rare glitch but possible. But your purchased add ons will appear under your plan details until they are completely consumed. But they are only purchased once.....autopay is only allowed to attempt one charge for you plan amount once every 30 days. Your credit card is not preauthorized at pm.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

wulfie

I should be less grouchy with a helpful person, sorry.

"

My Add-ons
1000 U.S. Long Distance Minutes
1GB Add-on"

These items appear and are billed continuously month after month

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@wulfie 

I didn't imply that at all....I merely mentioned the US Roaming add ons by default because they do expire whereas all other add ons do not expire they just deplete. Are you saying your credit card showed a $15 (1000 US minutes) extra charge every month over and above your plan amount charge?

wulfie

That would imply that each month over the past year, in each month that I called from Canada to my sibling in the United States, I logged in and  bought an add on that disappeared on me after 10 days.  That has not and will not be the case.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

With autopay I am not aware you can automate paying and adding add-ons.

Unless you know some trick to do it. Add-ons are always manual add to your account.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

This doesn't seem to add up for the reasons above? Are you using 1000 US minutes a month, you weren't manually adding this at all? That would be a pretty neat trick.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@wulfie 

All add ons ( with the exception of 10 day US Roaming add ons)are one time purchases that do not expire and roll over every 30 days until completely depleted. You paid for it once and once only. Check your transaction history for your purchase.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Long distance minutes are add-ons that need to be purchased separately and do not auto renew with auto pay

Edited to add can you get a screen shot of your payments page with personal info removed that shows the extra $15 being done monthly?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.