cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a problem. my autopayment for me and my wife didn't go thru today due to our new debit credit

Dad123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Our autopayment didn't come out of our account today for me and my wife because our debit/credit cards weren't updated. We just updated them both on selfserve public mobile.ca

We tried to make a manual payment to make up for the missed payment but not sure if it worked for both of us. We are currently cut off of our services and trying to get things back to normal. Could you help us straighten this out. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

When you log in do you see reactivate button?

It will take you to payment page, if you already have enough on your balance try adding one more dollar and restart.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

a) Try rebooting the phones.

b) Login to the accounts and see if it shows $0 owing and next renewal in 30 days. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Dad123 

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Edit: For future renewals

Autopay sometimes fail. To prevent you from losing service, the recommendation from the PM forum is to make a payment a few days before your renewal date to cover the cost of the plan. The renewal will take the money out of your Available Funds and you can leave your cc on file for the autopay reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.