cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hacked

Tee3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys new to the group you've been hacked from possibly friends all my apps are look normal until you show the system and they can do things like to keep my phone open delete and modify messages send and receive calls before I do I've when you show the true system of the apps they usually shall the permissions at crazy scary they are receiving the Calls before I do deciding who I'm calling and who I'm not I've had no social media and fractions for the last month which is weird and they are also living very close to me and I'm pretending to be friends. It has got to the point where I'm scared they have sent personal things to family made up things and open accounts and various things my name!!  

3 REPLIES 3

@Tee3 

I don't even understand why you're still using the same phone. go buy a new one and don't download any apps from the app store. on the new phone disable auto receive MMS. buy a new sim card and change it in your self serve account

softech
Oracle
Oracle

..consider a full factory but do NOT restore from backup.. just install and setup all a fresh.. change password for your email and app.. use different password for different app..Your GMAIL or Apple ID password should be unique and different  from all other password 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Tee3 wrote:

Hey guys new to the group you've been hacked from possibly friends all my apps are look normal until you show the system and they can do things like to keep my phone open delete and modify messages send and receive calls before I do I've when you show the true system of the apps they usually shall the permissions at crazy scary they are receiving the Calls before I do deciding who I'm calling and who I'm not I've had no social media and fractions for the last month which is weird and they are also living very close to me and I'm pretending to be friends. It has got to the point where I'm scared they have sent personal things to family made up things and open accounts and various things my name!!  

@Tee3 

That sounds troubling. 

A lot of what you're describing is the default permissions settings upon many 'free' app installations - those companies offering 'free' apps want access to everything.   

Beware of this.

I would recommend completing shutting down device, then reboot.

Make sure the device and apps are fully updated.  If there are apps you don't need, uninstall them.  If there are apps you wish to retain, make sure to limit the permissions within each app to maintain functionality, but not enable them to have access to areas where it's not needed.

You may also wish to run a scan of the device under device care or security sections.

Additionally, you may want to determine how to run a boot test of the device during start-up. (google it, there's lots of information)   From there, you can run a complete set of diagnostics of the device.

Need Help? Let's chat.