cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Sorry, your account activation request has failed

Talhaa
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just got myself a sim yesterday and now on the last day of the fall promotion, the end of my application is giving me this error:

"- Sorry, your account activation request has failed. Please visit our online community at href=" https://publicmobile.ca/community" Target="_blank">publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

Could anybody lend me a hand please, really dont want to lose out on this promo (and yes, I know, im super late lol) 

@Saray_O @Mary_M could any of you guys please help 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

Talhaa

this is getting quite rediculous... I understand the sheer amount of traffic coming into public mobile and that problems may arise but it's already been a week and it's been a week since I got billed, still no service whatsoever.

@Mary_M @Saray_O @Caroline_D @Shazia_K please help

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
You might not hear anything for a couple days. It's extremely busy around here lately. I know it sucks.

Morgan

I had the same problem.

I PM'd Saray_O 4 hours ago. I haven't heard anything yet, and I assume they are having a pretty busy day.

I'm sure they'll sort it out, my mastercard was charged afterall.

cheeseburger
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Sorry to hear that.....It will get fixed it's just going to take time.

Talhaa

lol ...I did Smiley Very Happy

cheeseburger

It's going to be awhile but at least you didn't make the mistake of activating and porting at the same time.

Talhaa

well that puts my mind at ease. Hopefully they get this sorted out soon 

cheeseburger

It is clear to us we will not be able to help everyone between now and the closure of this promotion on Sunday. We will not be extending this promotion but we will honour the promotion for anyone who had activation or porting failures during the promotion period (October 25-November 20).

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Doing-wireless-different-has-its-ups-and...

Need Help? Let's chat.