cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP I'm getting married in 2 days and my phone doesn't work!!

Poonamdhaliwal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I make a local call all I hear is "Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on".

Today (August 16, 2017), was start of a new plan cycle. My account is charged on this date and I found out that my credit card didn't go through since I had reached my limit from all the wedding related purchases. I called my credit card company and paid my bill and they have verifed that the payment has now gone through, but my service has still not activated.  Could I please get help to fix this ASAP? I have wedding vendors calling me but all I can do is listen to their voice mails!

@CS_Agent

4 REPLIES 4

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

The issue has been resolved @Poonamdhaliwal, my colleague has sent you a private message 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

kentnleung
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You'll need to contact the moderator team with your information (cell number, SIM, etc)

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Wishing you well on your wedding.

Hopefully you'll get enough envelopes ($$$) to pay off your card! 🙂 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your e-mail address and phone number. 

Need Help? Let's chat.