cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got charged for 30-day plan but it reactivated previous 10-day plan

Falgadaba
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi!

My account was suspended on 31st of August because I could not pay for renewal at that time. On September 1st, I tried to switch to a 30-day plan with unlimited province calling, global text and 1gb data which came up to 42$ plus taxes. My credit card was indeed charged $48,29 which matches the price of the 30-day plan I chose with taxes.

I didn't realize after renewing my plan at that time but, instead of the plan I chose and got charged for, it reactived the previous 10-day plan which I was on before my account got suspended and right now my balance sits at 21$

Last time I tried to change my plan after my account was suspended, I also had problems.

In summary: I got charged for the $42 30-day plan I chose but instead it renewed the previous 10-day plan I was on. I would really appreciate if you guys of gals at Public Mobile could correct this because as of right now, on 10-day plans, I won't make it to the end of September.

11 REPLIES 11

NerinaBuffon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need my plan reactivated....phone doesn't work hoevr$33 pan has been paid.

pckku
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shazia_K, Thank you for your prompt assistance and the Community that came to our help.  Everything is working fine now. Cheers

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@pckku

I'm so sorry about that!

Can you reboot now? everything should be in order. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

pckku

Hi @Shazia_K,  You have incorrectly activated my plan to 90 days 3 GB instead of 90 days Provice Wide calls.  My phone is not working now.  Please fix it.  Thanks

Falgadaba

It works! Cellular data does indeed work on my phone and it shows the correct plan in Self-Serve. 

That took less than 10 minutes for you to fix... thank you so much!!!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@pckku,

I'm sorry to see you were also affected. 

Can you reboot ? I have made the changes for you too.

Thank you @Rockdaddy22 haha Smiley Wink

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Beat me to it again lol Thanks 🙂

Falgadaba

I saw here that they're having problems with self-serve. I hope it gets fixed soon! In the meantime, I guess we have to wait for the staff to resolve all the issues by hand, one user at a time.

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@Shazia_K can please look into both these cases.

Hold tight guys, this should be an easy fix for Shazia, she'll contact you in this thread.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Falgadaba

Sorry to see that the old plan renewed instead. 

I have made the changes for you, can your reboot your phone please? 

Thanks,

Shazia

pckku

You are not alone! I subscribed to a 90 days plans and chose the option to be effective at renewal date. I was charged for the full cost of 90 days plan but my account showed I have renewed for another 10 days plan. Have sent this to PM for assistance but no response yet.

Need Help? Let's chat.