cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an invoice for tax purposes

msisson0727
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need an invoice for 2017 payment for tax purposes. Please advise ASAP on how I can get this, I'm on a deadline to submit this info.

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

msisson0727

Yes, I think I'm out of luck on this one.

msisson0727

Thanks, but I need something from 2017 and it's too late for that. It's for the 2017 tax season. 

msisson0727

I'm probably SOL then, as I need to have this for the end of the month. It's not a huge deal, just will lose me a bit of money...

bf7

You might be able to print the overview page when you login and the payment history page and get away with it depending on how professional it needs to be. Otherwise you'll need to request a invoice like the people above me have mentioned.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hope you will get it soon. really makes no sense why it takes so long to generate one!

dna2016
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@msisson0727, see the link @mimmo provided, but I sure hope you don't need the documentation in just a few days.  This type of request can take awhile, as @mimmo noted it took about 2 weeks, for others sometimes more.  Good luck, but for future you would definitely need to provide almost a month's notice just be be on the safe side.

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

Hey @msisson0727 I requested an invoice for 2017 about two weeks ago. I still haven't received it. Apparently it should be sent as a PDF via email. I worked with two of the moderators who verified my info. The link @mimmo shared outlines everything, but if you need some assistance, either post a reply or send me a private message.

Need Help? Let's chat.