cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic Error

Sharm69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried for hours to get started and at different pages I get kicked out with a generic error.  just now I managed to get to the payment and activation page and then got the generic error.  this is so frustrating.

5 REPLIES 5

@Sharm69 the system seems very slow on my end anyway do as sugested above in an hour or two they must have more than three people signing up right nowSmiley LOL

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Sharm69 wrote:

I have tried for hours to get started and at different pages I get kicked out with a generic error.  just now I managed to get to the payment and activation page and then got the generic error.  this is so frustrating.

@Sharm69  If you were able to enter your payment info the check you sim in your phone to see if it connects to the PM. If it does then you sim is activated. If not, try again in an hour using a chrome browser and selecting incognito mode.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

system might be busy,   so try again alittle later with differnt browser

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Sharm69The system is usually slow during the day (since Telus never seems to allocate a lot of resources to the service).. Try again in the evenings or overnight hours.. Also make sure you are using a newly started browser with no privacy add ons etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.