cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated transfering my number

Shifra123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I’m going in circles here because the chat box suggested i activate my sim to a temporary number before my old koodo number will be installed on my public mobile line- but i can’t find the option for activating my Sim anymore! Because i had started the transfer process yesterday and didn’t do the temporary number beforehand. Can someone please help?

8 REPLIES 8

Slawek
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm glad you resolved your problem. 😊

Shifra123

update: happy to report that my phone is finally working 🙂
The agent replied very promptly, however the site did not let me see that (seems like the site is slow in the notification department) and I only found out about the reply after a few hours and now I'm glad my phone is working (if you have a similar problem of not hearing back from an agent, make sure to refresh the page and maybe you will finally see the msg

Shifra123

that is helpful to know! thank you (because I got all scared when i saw an announcement of an agent that they will not be available on the 15th)

Slawek

I don't remember if it was a day or two but he responded during the weekend.

Shifra123

thank you for the heads up. Do u know how long it takes usually for an agent to get back to me?

Slawek

Hi Shifra;

I went through the same process as you while porting my Koodo prepaid to Public Mobile.  When you get in touch with a Customer Support Agent (as instructed by others), keep monitoring your PM Community Portal and provide an agent information he'll be requesting, including a code to close your account at Koodo.  He needs to receive your response in 48 hours, before closing your ticket.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Shifra123  

send  a  private message   To CS_Agent

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.