cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends Account Deactivates

JosePuma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

@CS_Agent  I got a weired text this morning:  Public Mobile here. Just to let you know, your Refer a Friend reward will be less on your next payment due to one of your friend's account inactivity.

I checked with my  friend and she told me her account got deactivated.  She messages the mods but haven't gotten a response yet.  Could somebody help her out. 

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JosePuma, this message means that somehow payment was not made successfully at renewal time on your friend's account.  Your friend can go into the account and attempt to make the necessary payment so the system can renew the account.  If assistance is required, your friend will need to contact the moderator team for support.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in the private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Was her account suspended for more than 90 days? That's typically how long it takes before an account gets deactivated.

With that said, the only way to resolve this is to contact the mods, which she has already. Make sure she included her account information and her situation in the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.