cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend referral

Pipcan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

At what step is the friend referral code asked for.  I started to set up a friend for a new account but haven’t seen yet where to enter the code

10 REPLIES 10

@darlicious wrote:

@darkomega 

We are the knowledge base!

@Anonymous 

Alas I forgot to take screenshots of the new activation portal last time I activated a referral. But I think @LurganIeUk  has up to date screenshots.

@darlicious 

@Anonymous 

I think @CountyDownIeUk  has them now. Maybe @Anonymous  's best friend has them too. A kiss an make up gesture. 

@Anonymous 

Yes you do.

@Pipcan 

Here you go....courtesy of @Anonymous 's library.

Screenshot_20211220-113041~2.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I also have the screenshots up to the moment of paying. Without looking, I'm not sure I have them in my library. But I know I have them.

@darkomega 

We are the knowledge base!

@Anonymous 

Alas I forgot to take screenshots of the new activation portal last time I activated a referral. But I think @LurganIeUk  has up to date screenshots.

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous they should let some of us help maintain the knowledge base  😉

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darkomega : Resources cost money. Covering that equals raising rates or reducing features. Alas.

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Anonymous public mobile should honestly update all those tutorials, I don't think they put enough resources into keeping everything up to date with the rest of this site.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pipcan : You asked where to enter it...not how it works. And the images in the link provided above are old news. It's not on that page anymore. This place is dreadfully slow at updating things.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Pipcan 

It's on the fourth page of the activation portal. The referral code box and promocode box are side by side on that page.

Need Help? Let's chat.