cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend prefers not to use Autopay

Woomera
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Switched to Public about 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier . About to switch my 3rd friend who prefers not to use Autopay. Do they receive an email reminder for payment each month ?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Woomera

That was my suggestion too ...great idea !

Woomera

Great ...thankyou 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Woomera  P.S Anyone can set up auto-pay for $2 reward without needing a real credit card. Go to the canada post, Buy a pre-paid visa card (or lowest denominations). Set up auto-pay on the gift card. (It works, I have done it) then just make sure to top up in advance with whatever method you were going to be using.

Autopay will only try to charge the set up method if the account does not have enough money already paid.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Woomera wrote:

Switched to Public about 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier . About to switch my 3rd friend who prefers not to use Autopay. Do they receive an email reminder for payment each month ?

Thanks

@Woomera  They will get a text message to their phone from the number 611. No e-mail

From 611

"Public mobile here. Just a heads up, your payment is dueon XXX XX. If you're on AutoPay or have already paid, please ignore this message"

Need Help? Let's chat.