cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friend Referral Code

TobyGrey
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys,

I'm thinking about joining Public, not finalized yet. So if anyone is interested in referring me, feel free to send me ur friend referral code. Happy New Year to You ALL !

8 REPLIES 8

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Yummy wrote:

@TobyGrey wrote:

Hi, u'r quick! Got ur message. BTW when to enter the referral code? when activating the SIM card? Thanks for the info.

Hey, I sent you a code too.

@dabr  is not playing fair as he has a trained cat pressing Mouse button to refresh page every second 😂🤣 so that is how he sees new posts first and replies fast.

Lol...wish I had thought of training the cat (if I had one) to do just that! 

Sure! All the best to you in 2023! We are here to help and I for sure can live without extra $1/30 days. All the best with PM.

TobyGrey

hhhhhh I'll take the first one but nice to meet you! You're so funny, wish you a happy 2023!

TobyGrey

Many thanks! I'll send you a private message once I finished the SIM activation 👍

@TobyGrey wrote:

Hi, u'r quick! Got ur message. BTW when to enter the referral code? when activating the SIM card? Thanks for the info.

Hey, I sent you a code too.

@dabr  is not playing fair as he has a trained cat pressing Mouse button to refresh page every second 😂🤣 so that is how he sees new posts first and replies fast.

@TobyGrey    Lol...then it would be a first for me to be so quick. 😊

Yes you would need to enter the SIM during activation, here's a link to the activation page:  https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

Good luck!

TobyGrey

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@TobyGrey    Welcome to PM and please check your mailbox top right where I'll send you the referral code.

Need Help? Let's chat.