cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free credit did not appear on account

Fillyourpantsup
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought my sim 7 days ago and was promised my second month would be free. I was expecting my account to be credited, it has not. The vendor spoke to Public Mobile at time of purchase and they assured the vendor that I would get second month free and confirmed that deal was still active. Please advise and investigate then credit my account. 

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Fillyourpantsup, what store did you go to and that plan did you activate?  There may be certain conditions for the account credit and you didn't get a qualifying plan.  Can you also check the account funds and payment history to confirm whether the credit has been received?  

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@FillyourpantsupSorry you are having trouble, none of us community helpers can credit your account only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. You want to contact the moderators. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Fillyourpantsup, Where did you purchase your SIM and do the account activation?

Need Help? Let's chat.