cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free 5 Gbs

tamster-1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Wondering if I'll lose my free gigs and free talk mins if I go to a cheaper plan? $40 down to $25?

6 REPLIES 6

@Anonymous wrote:

@tamster-1 : Which exact freebies are you meaning and when? Plan data will always get used first. If it were to run out then if data add-ons are available it will use that until your plan renews or you run out of that. When your plan renews, it will go back to using that data.

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

I've moved these messages into a past thread. You'll now see that this is about the targetted offer for some customers in Shaw Mobile areas.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tamster-1 : Which exact freebies are you meaning and when? Plan data will always get used first. If it were to run out then if data add-ons are available it will use that until your plan renews or you run out of that. When your plan renews, it will go back to using that data.

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

tamster-1

I received the free add ons last time (5 gigs thank you 🙏) while I was on a $45 plan . So I was abit confused , threw it out to the community if “I changed plans can I  still keep my freebies? “ Well they replied “Yes!  You bet! “. So now , with these free add ons I can’t access them till I upgrade my plan 🤷‍♀️ Had to buy extra add ons till plan ran out 🤦‍♀️ Guess there’s no question 🥴 just venting. To whomever listens thanx for the 👂 

I think it is fairly clear that you must be referring to the two gifts just received. But there was a 5Gb data add-on gift given to new customers maybe close to a year ago now or maybe very early this year that came with clear wording that you WILL LOSE the add-on if you change plans. I am only pointing this out for others that may land here and see no clarification of exactly what 5Gb add-on is being discussed so they proceed to change their plan and quite likely lose their add-on.

AE_Collector

tamster-1

oh awesome !😀👍🏻 Thank you so much for your quick reply! 👏💕 have a great day ! 😉🖐

@tamster-1 You won't lose it. The 5GB recently given to some customers in Alberta and British Columbia is yours to keep. The 1000 minutes won't help on either the $25 or $40 plans.

Need Help? Let's chat.