cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

Wnghiem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hi,

I tried logging into my account and when I try to reset the password I get this message "ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled".

Thoughts?

Will
11 REPLIES 11

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Pamrao wrote:

Ya I just want to pay my bill I am not able t9 open self serve some problemwuth user name oe password please help me Sam Rao 

@Pamrao   You can dial 611 and make a payment with either CC (if you have one registered on account) or a voucher purchased from many retailers like Walmart, Canadian Tire, or gas/convenience stores, whilst waiting to hear back from moderators to change your password.

@Pamrao hi you can also pay on your phone*611 with a voucher or if you have a cc on file

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Pamrao wrote:

Ya I just want to pay my bill I am not able t9 open self serve some problemwuth user name oe password please help me Sam Rao 

Your username is your email address. Did you try the Forgot your password? link. If you cannot remember then contact a moderator:

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

Pamrao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Salypant   You will need to submit a message to moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in your issue, select contact/us moderators, then submit ticket when these options appear and follow the prompts to finish.

Watch the envelope icon (next to your avatar) for a response, or email.  The reset password email has a 2 hour expiry so make sure to check your messages often (including your junk folder).

Edit:  Have you not paid your account for 8 months as suggested by @gblackma ?

That message means @Salypant your account has been closed. You have to start over and register a new account with a new SIM and email address.

Salypant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dear Sir Madam,

I'm one of your customer, and today I tried to log in to my account after about 8 6 month and I received this message ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled would you please reset my account .

thank you 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wnghiem wrote:
Any one in specific that I should pm?

No, any of them can help with this issue.

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.

Password resets are time-sensitive, so be alert for their response and don't delay once you get the reset message.  Also, be sure you've turned on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

Wnghiem
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Any one in specific that I should pm?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Private message the moderator_team and ask them to reset your password.

The password reset is another buggy portal thing
Need Help? Let's chat.