cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbidden A1 login problem

alicja11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm hoping a moderator can look into this. I'm unable to login into my mobile app and web account, even after verifying my 2A verification. Recently switched devices. I also use VPN and never had issues while it was turned on in the past, and also tried logging in with my VPN turned off. It says "Forbidden A1". My account is active, and renewed only a few days ago. 

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@alicja11 @choof 

If you require support for an account related matter while the site is undergoing maintenance, contact the customer support agents for assistance.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, send a private message to them by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar, or tap your Avatar down in Messages.

@alicja11 

The website and app are down for maintenance (updating) so it has nothing to do with you power.

choof
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it's down for me too. so annoying. my neighborhood's power is about to go off in 30 minutes and i won't have wifi. i don't live near anywhere that sells vouchers either. so annoying.

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@alicja11 

Self service is down for maintenance right now. Try tomorrow morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.