cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First statement

Moemoemoe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I find my very first statement?

There seems to he some discrepancy between my loyalty discount and what I assume the amount of time I’ve been with public mobile

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Moemoemoe 

Login to your Self Serve account and look under My Rewards.

If you are on AutoPay, it will show a $2 discount.

If you have been with PM for more than 1 year, there will be $1 discount/year.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Moemoemoe wrote:

How do I find my very first statement?

There seems to he some discrepancy between my loyalty discount and what I assume the amount of time I’ve been with public mobile

@Moemoemoe your Community account was created on July 22, 2020. If you activated online, this would likely be your activation date as well.

Remember, loyalty gets added to after the 13th paid cycle.

EDIT:

NOTE - If your account is suspended or expired for more than 60 days per year, your Loyalty Reward will be delayed by the corresponding number of days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The date of the Welcome email you got when you activated would be your starting date. Then the renewal before your annual, you will see the added year of loyalty. Then the renewal after your annual will get the dollar.

You can also kinda back-compute the start date by the rewards you've got since you got here.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Moemoemoe 

Since PM is a prepaid carrier, there are no monthly statements. However, you can access your billing history in self serve.

Also, if you send a private message to CS_Agent with your account details, they may be able to help you understand the reason for the discrepancy in the loyalty reward.

Need Help? Let's chat.